Salesforce Solution Architect
What you will do
At Silo Connectors a Solution Architect wears a lot of hats. You will be involved in all phases of the life cycle of Salesforce.com initiatives including requirements gathering, system design, configuration, implementation, and problem resolution. The successful candidate will possess a strong desire to meet and exceed client expectation. The Architect will make technology easily understandable for end users and showcase the potential power and value of our solution in a very customer centric, supportive and comprehensive fashion.
Skills and experience you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-3 yrs. working with Salesforce.com as a Solution Architect
- 2 yrs. working with VisualForce and Apex
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycles, systems engineering and business process re-engineering.
- Experience with system integrations involving Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other consultants, owners, and clients across multiple projects
- Determine the critical path for client success
- Create solutions in Salesforce from client concepts and requirements
- Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Provide solution design and architecture leveraging the Salesforce platform and the AppExchange
- Provide sales support for acquiring new customers and driving project scope and SOW development
- Carry a billable hours target of 30%
- Deliver Commitments on time and on budget
- Reports to Managing Partner
Skills that would be a bonus
- Project management experience
- Experience with web services: JSON, XML
- Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer (DEV401) or Advanced Developer (DEV501)
Senior Salesforce Developer
Senior Developer and lead responsible for Requirements gathering, application design, development, and system testing. This position directly interacts with the sales development team to scope projects and directly interact with the client.
Bachelor’s degree preferred and 4-6 years of related work experience Certified App Developer or certified as a Developer in Sales or Service Cloud (with current certifications) Experience with at least two previous engagements in a developer role, involved relatively complex Apex configurations and customizations and interface building.
- Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
- Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex; Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages Experience with web services
- API Experience for integrating other client critical application with Salesforce Experienced in design and development of custom applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Experienced in identification and authoring of Technical/Functional requirements for major components for a project.
- Strong background in distillation of client requirements, technical requirement analysis, application design, development, system testing and implementation across various projects.
- Preparing technical and functional documents
- Experience as technical lead/architect/Senior developer Extensive experience with Client Interaction. Excellent verbal communication skills, written communication skills, Teamwork, Listening with English as primary language.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Do you want the opportunity operate in a fast growing company with no restrictions on creativity or heavy management overhead. Do have what it takes to be self-driven and client centric? Apply Now.
Silo Connectors offers a highly focused range of strategic and technology based consultants. One of the focus areas is Salesforce.com implementation, support and basic customization. We are looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually or onsite with our clients. The position is preferred to work from our corporate headquarters in Cleveland, OH, but it is not a requirement. This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues. You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ Salesforce.com to solve it.
Core skills would include:
*All salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
*Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
*Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
*General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
*Have a very good feel for where Visualforce can be used to solve business problems – for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a Visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
*Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems.
*You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish.
*Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
You do not need to be a developer.